When to go
- Boston is a city with 4 distinct seasons, making it a great destination for any season lover.
- January-March is when the winter hits the hardest. Expect very cold temperatures and lots of snow!
- April-May are beautiful in Boston because the Spring is starting and you can see all of the trees around the city starting to bloom.
- May-early June is a busy time of year because of graduations and other major events. The city is usually flooded with visitors around this time.
- June-August is Summer in Boston, which can bring both the heat and the humidity (thanks to the harbor).
- August-September marks another busy "student rush" with hoards of students and their families moving them into the schools around Boston.
- September-November is when Fall is in full swing, which means foliage season. The trees are turning spectacular colors making this a must-see destination for fall lovers.
- December is when the city starts to get cold. The amount of visitors starts to slow down a bit, but there are still plenty of holiday activities to find around the city.