A Weekend Guide to Laguna Beach
Grab your sunscreen and Tom Ford sunglasses, everyone! We're heading to Laguna Beach for a weekend!
This gorgeous town is located in the heart of sunny Orange County, California, and I guarantee that you will fall in love with it in just 1 trip. Beautiful beaches, art galleries, scrumptious food, luxurious hotels... Laguna Beach is the perfect place for a quick weekend getaway, and here are tips on where to eat, where to sleep, and what to do!
- Laguna Beach House, 475 N Pacific Coast Hwy
The mediterranean-style Laguna Beach House is a perfect budget option when staying in Laguna Beach. It is just a short walk to the hiking trails in Heisler Park, and less than 1 mile from the town's main beach.
Also try: Crescent Bay Inn or The Tides Inn
- The Inn at Laguna Beach, 211 N Pacific Coast Hwy
Located right in the heart of Laguna Beach is this charming boutique hotel. Take in the views of the ocean from your room, and then step out into the town and explore the wonderful shops and dining options of Laguna Beach.
Also try: Casa Laguna Inn & Spa, La Casa del Camino, or Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach
- Montage Resort and Spa, 30801 S Coast Hwy
The Montage boasts killer views of the Pacific Ocean, 5-star quality service, luxurious rooms, and the occasional celebrity sighting.
Also try: The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, Surf & Sand Resort, or St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort
Things To Do in Laguna Beach:
- Escape to Crystal Cove State Park
- Take a hike in Heisler Park
- Visit Crescent Bay Point Park
- Browse the shops at Laguna Village (my favorite is the Mermaid Cove!)
- Shop around the downtown boutiques and galleries
- Have a romantic stroll through 1000 Steps Beach
- See the Victoria Beach Pirate Tower
- Enjoy the animals at the Pacific Marine Mammal Center
- Check out Pageant of the Masters
- See a show at The Laguna Playhouse
Where are your favorite spots to hang around Laguna Beach? Comment below with extra recommendations!